This Guideline on Emergency Preparedness supports the national platform for disaster risk reduction. It specifies requirements to enable both the public and private sector to develop and implement a program to anticipate, prevent if possible, and prepare for and respond to emergencies or disasters.
These Guidelines are applicable to any type of organization. The extent of the application will depend on factors such as risks; the nature of its activities, products, services; its location and the condition; and number of employees.
The Guidelines will enable both the public and private sector to be resilient. The guidelines shall have the following sections:
- Emergency and Risk Management Policy;
- Emergency Organization and Responsibilities
- Emergency Response Plan and Procedures
- Training and Equipment
- Drills and Exercises
- Monitoring and Reviewing the Plan.
- Dubai Municipality Environmental Department (DM EPSS)
- Dubai Municipality occupational Health & Safety Department (DM PH&SD)
- EHS Trakhees-Jafza (PCFC)
- Environment Protection and Development Authority Ras Al Khaimah (EPDA)
- Sharjah Municipality Environment Protection Section (SHJ EPS)