First-aid is the immediate, temporary treatment given in the case of accident or sudden illness before the service of a physician can be secured.
Proper first-aid measures reduce suffering and place the injured person in a physician’s hands in a better condition to receive subsequent treatment. Also, first-aid should be for prompt attention, given to injuries such as cuts, scratches, bruises and burns which are usually minor in nature.The provision of proper first-aid facilities is an important safety and health requirement
Dubai Occupational Health and Safety Regulations require that every employer to ensure the protection of health and safety of employees engaged in their workplace
- Dubai Municipality Environmental Department (DM EPSS)
- Dubai Municipality occupational Health & Safety Department (DM PH&SD)
- EHS Trakhees-Jafza (PCFC)
- Environment Protection and Development Authority Ras Al Khaimah (EPDA)
- Sharjah Municipality Environment Protection Section (SHJ EPS)