OIC - DISPOSAL OF TRADE WASTEWATER
The Local Order for the protection of th e Environment in the Emirate of Dubai requires that a person discharging waste in any form, to land or marine environment shall hold a permit from the co mpetent department. It also stipulates that any person discharging trade or i ndustrial waste to the DM sewerage system by any means shall obtain a permit from the competent department.
In other words, a permit is required for discharge of following types of waste to sewer, land and marine environment.
- Domestic waste
- Trade waste or industrial wastes
OIC is an authorized Environmental Consultant to provide EIA Report to the company/applicant with capability to provide reliable information and technical details on production / service, processes and full awareness on environment related issues and concerns
Registrations & Accreditations
- Dubai Municipality Environmental Department (DM EPSS)
- Dubai Municipality occupational Health & Safety Department (DM PH&SD)
- EHS Trakhees-Jafza (PCFC)
- Environment Protection and Development Authority Ras Al Khaimah (EPDA)
- Sharjah Municipality Environment Protection Section (SHJ EPS)