Incidents involving dangerous goods are hazardous events no matter how small. They may effect workers, the public and the environment and often result in substantial economic loses. Companies must formulate an effective Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan and mount an effective initial response. The guideline is not all inclusive.
Companies must do their own Risk Assessment of possible and probable scenarios and prepare their plan accordingly.
The aim of an emergency plan is to ensure the safety of those on site, to reduce the impact of the incident on the facility and the environment and to ensure that the local authorities are called where necessary.
Registrations & Accreditations
- Dubai Municipality Environmental Department (DM EPSS)
- Dubai Municipality occupational Health & Safety Department (DM PH&SD)
- EHS Trakhees-Jafza (PCFC)
- Environment Protection and Development Authority Ras Al Khaimah (EPDA)
- Sharjah Municipality Environment Protection Section (SHJ EPS)